Our client is a national multibillion and multisectoral business empire in operations since 1917 majoring in manufacturing specifically in B2B.
Due to organizational restructuring and succession planning, the client is looking for a seasoned candidate to fill the position of HR & Admin Manager reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
For the group, we are looking for an experience HR/Admin manager.
Their role would include managing existing HR staff (handling union issues, payroll etc.), creating a fully-functioning HR Department that can handle job recruitment, interviewing, onboarding and training.
They should also be able to maintain detailed personnel database, records and reports, and handle performance appraisals and yearly reviews. They would also be managing the office admin aspects.
They are responsible for the human resource strategy and talents acquisition plans. They will set short-term and long-term goals/objectives, in line with overall business strategic plans
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Coordinates and assists with employee recruitment, hiring, orientation, and training; determines employee classifications and ensures completion of all appropriate paperwork for new employees.
- Coordinates and assists manager with employee reviews and performance appraisals. Coordinates and participates in completion of terminations and exit interviews.
- Establishes and maintains personnel records and reports; maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Higher National Diploma in HRM
- Valid membership form IHRM
If you possess the above qualification and experience, forward your application and current updated cv quoting current/past salary to; email@example.com on or before Monday 28th May 2018