Title: HSE Manager – Mwea
Gross Salary: 120k – 150k
Location: Mwea (Kirinyaga County)
Our client is a leading player in construction and public works in Africa with offices in several countries in the continent. They seek to hire a HSE Manager responsible for regulatory compliance, development, implementation and monitoring of program, development of policies and procedures, completion of reports that are required for filing, training and auditing.
Promote a safe and healthy work environment through continuous improvement of safety, health and environmental systems that result in the reduction of accidents, illnesses, lost time, and assured regulatory compliance.
- Help in drafting, approval, review, revision and distribution of controlled documents as required by the company.
- Coordinate training and awareness for the proper functioning of the company.
- Participate in checking the quality of PPE and other related safety items.
- Follow up on the implementation and effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions.
- Planning and scheduling of audits
- Planning and scheduling of review meetings and follow up on recommended actions.
- Help to coordinate occupational health and safety related surveys e.g. noise, lighting, exposure to chemical substances and follow up associated recommendations.
- Induction of visitors and workers on QHSE procedures and policies.
- Carry out other missions as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 3 – 5 years’ relevant job experience
- Experience working in construction is required
- Ability to work with others across the organization
- Good interpersonal skills
- Taking initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Organization and Planning
- HSE Training is desirable
- Ability to work independently
- Results oriented individual and a team player
- Organized, rigorous and precise. Must also have good reporting skills
- Recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to effectively communicate and deal with clients & team members
- Able to work days, evenings and weekends
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HSE Manager – Mwea) to email@example.com before 8th June 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.