The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT), a leading ICT & Business Training Institution with branches in Nairobi, Nakuru and Mombasa, seeks to recruit a Human Resource Assistant.
The position combines:
- Looking after the HR functions in recording employee information such as personnel data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews and staff status.
- Recruitment – testing, marking, and shortlisting and recording the data.
- Reviewing and acting as a custodian of employee handbook and ensuring compliance to its provisions
- Coming up with detailed job descriptions for new positions and reviewing the existing ones.
The position requires: A confidential people person who can follow instructions carefully, believes in attention to detail, and can work under minimal supervision.
The suitable candidate should:
- Be a university graduate in Human Resources
- Have at least three years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge and experience of generalist HR issues, including the Kenya Labour Laws, interpretation and application of policies and procedures, training, rewards and employee relations.
- Must be a Member of IHRM with proof of current membership
How to Apply
If you strongly believe that you are qualified for the above job email your detailed resume and cover letter to reach the HR Officer on IAT-HR@iat.ac.ke not later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday 25th May, 2018.