Job Advertisement: Content Editor
Company Description: Inmobia is a leading global provider of mobile platforms & services for operators, media companies, advertising, financial and health organizations.
Successful applicants will be responsible for the following;
- Sourcing, editing and uploading of good quality content on a daily basis as set forward by the Content Manager (hereafter CM) and/or team leader
- Managing content and content databases
- Follow the general procedure model set up and local guidelines where applicable.
- Meet goals set forward by the CM and/or team leader
- Keep a daily personal check list that indicates the categories that are updated and number of items uploaded to ICP
- Managing and carrying out ad hoc tasks relating to content
- Interested applicants will be required to have the following minimum qualifications;
- Proficiency in English, French and Kiswahili (Only for the applicants based in Nairobi, Kenya).
- A University degree from a recognised university.
- Computer proficiency. Use of Internet/MS-Office.
- A good command of writing and editing skills.
All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 18th May, 2018.