Our client is a privately-owned Investment Company with diversified holdings across real estate, agri-business, manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality, financial services, fixed income and quoted equity.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their office:
Risk Management Coordinator
Reporting to the Group Compliance Manager, the Risk Management Coordinator is responsible for identifying and assessing risk related factors, researching and preparing reports. The role will also involve managing and ensuring compliance with relevant bodies.
- Developing, reviewing, updating and implementing an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework for the organization
- Carrying out quarterly risk assessments
- Maintaining and regularly update the organization’s risk register
- Preparing regular risk reports for the Board and Senior management
- Developing and continuously updating the organization’s risk appetite
- Carrying out fraud and corruption risk assessments
- Carrying out risk management trainings for all levels of staff and management
- Developing and updating signing mandates and authority levels based on the organization’s risk appetite
- Coordinating the Management Risk Committee and performing its secretarial duties
- Researching regularly on emerging risks and updating management and the Board how to mitigate them
- Identifying the upside of risks (opportunities) and advising the Board and Senior Management on ways of using them to the organization’s advantage
- Identifying potential areas of risk, developing and implementing corrective action plans for resolution/mitigation
- Developing and continuously updating the organization’s Quality management system
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in finance, risk management or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a risk management function
- Training in ISO 9001:2015
- Ability to analyze situations for business risk and implement solutions to address and mitigate such risk.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly accurate.
- A self-starter that enjoys a team-oriented approach
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 7th July 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “RISK MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.