Investment Executives Required
A Nairobi investment firm is seeking university graduates and young professionals between the ages of 21-35 who have attended local secondary schools to join our Investment Department.
This position is not for candidates interested in administrative, operational, research or accounting positions.
Candidates must have a passion for Investment Banking and be able to communicate confidently with enthusiasm to corporate and high net-worth clients (HNWI’s) as they engage with them to develop actionable plans to achieve specific financial results.
Successful candidates will participate in a 3-month training program.
Upon successful completion of which, they will be reviewed if they qualify to receive a full-time contract, reviewable annually.
Some of the duties associated with the Investment Executive position are:
1. PROSPECTING FOR NEW BUSINESS:
- Initial phone solicitation for new business (cold calling)
- Solicitation through existing social and business networks
- Preparation of lists of prospective/ target clients & maintenance of prospect book.
2. CLIENT VISITATION & PRESENTATION:
- Sales presentations of financial products to corporate and HNWI prospects in person
- Maintenance and distribution of up to date marketing materials
- Daily in-office and out of office meetings with prospects and clients
- Emailing and discussing financial proposals.
3. CLIENT MAINTENANCE & KNOWLEDGE:
- Servicing of existing clients on a monthly basis
Maintenance of current product knowledge (both in the local & overseas markets), including, but not limited to product knowledge of:
- Fixed Income Securities
- Government Treasury Instruments
- Offshore Investments
- Unit Trusts
Successful Candidates for the Investment Executive position typically possess:
- An extremely outgoing, confident personality
- Be self-motivated and be able to express themselves professionally in English
- Have a serious interest in a long-term career in investment banking
- An “A” level, “O” level (IGCSE), IB qualification is a plus as are other local secondary school qualifications
- An Undergraduate degree with a minimum qualification of second class upper honors / 3.0 Grade Point Average or above
- A Master’s Degree and/or relevant experience will be an added advantage.
If you meet the above qualifications please forward your CV / Resume to email@example.com
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||