Vacant Position: IT Corporate Sales Executives
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Our client, a Market Leader in providing end-end digital enabling solutions to businesses is urgently seeking to hire dynamic and energetic Corporate Sales Executives to be stationed at their branches.
The Corporate Sales Executives will be responsible for creating mutually advantageous relationships with organizations to build and maintain corporate sales accounts and other matters by performing the following duties;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify key revenue generating opportunities for our client’s products, solutions and Services
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs
- Business Development & Sales Account Management of Strategic key accounts
- Engage in end to end sales cycle from lead generation, prospecting, requirement gathering, aligning with pre-sales for solution design, proposal drafting, negotiating, order closing, execution and collecting payments
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
- Maximize sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the market by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services
- Achievement of all sales budgets and KPIs
- Reaching out to new customers and deliver superior sales presentations outlining the benefits of product/ services.
- Attend Sales meetings and maintain records.
- Build and fostering a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Providing support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing customers
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any relevant field, IT background and experience would be an added advantage
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience (B2B) in selling IT Products / Solutions
- Constant Lead Generations for IT Services and Products
- A keen interest in IT issues
- Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic
- Willingness to work with a dynamic and fast paced result focused team
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 7th May 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.