Our Client, an IT firm that deals with the building of customized management systems for law firms is looking for an Office Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for keeping an office running smoothly and overseeing administrative support.
- Handling customer needs, queries, and complaints
- Recruiting, training and Managing different teams, their attendance and performance
- Business development, new sales acquisition and client retention
- Coordinate and oversee client trainings
- Make client follow-up on performance of installed software
- Ensure the field executives meet their daily/ monthly targets
- Prepare business reports for the management
- Hold responsibility for service-quality standards
- Short-list, train, schedule and motivate all manpower
- Monitor the market and inform the company on market conditions including price changes, competition, relevant government regulations etc
- Ensure the overall success of the business
- Completely assist and support the CEO for all ad-hoc work
- At least 3 years’ experience in office management, office administration, sales administration or sales management
- A degree in business administration or relevant discipline
- Experience in field sales, account management, customer relationship management preferred
- Mature, driven and independent professional.
Remuneration: Basic pay between Kshs 40,000- 50,000
If you meet the above requirements send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||