Sheer logic Management Consultants are seeking to recruit IT Manager for one of our clients
Job Summary: The selected candidate will report to the Managing Director and will oversee the design, development and implementation of computerized information and communication systems within an agreed framework.
Key functions will include the acquisition, installation and testing of both hardware and software, ensuring that these meet present and long-term needs of the Company.
Other duties include the review of the existing systems and introduction of new systems to enhance the efficiency of existing operations, liaison with all departments on their systems and technological needs.
Key Areas of Expertise / Experience
- ICT Policies- Information Security and access, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Protocols and Redundancies.
- IT services delivery and user help desk support.
- Inventory in IT Assets portfolio for effective planning and service delivery.
- Experience with ERP- HRIS, Aruti Payroll, Accounting.
- Network Systems Support.
- MSc.in IT related field
- Diploma in Computer Science
- 5 years’ experience in systems development in a busy environment.
- Experience in dealing with specialists in such areas as hardware, telecommunication network, programming, LAN, WAN and website administration.
- Experience in network administration and systems analysis.
- MCSE, CCNA Certification
- Linux Admin
- Unix/ Windows- Knowledge and application
- Organizational, Communication and Management skills
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 9th June 2017 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking – “IT Manager”
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.