Vacant Position: Sales Leader
Job Ref: EHC/1088/18
The Role: The Sales Leader is responsible for meeting the revenue and margin targets for the team through effective planning and market strategies. The leader is expected to work and own individual and team targets and also support a team of highly professional team members to achieve the goals.
With proven track record of leading sales teams.
- Achieve Margin, Revenue and Growth targets for the vertical.
- Collaborative and team oriented, innovative in approach and passionate about work. Reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity, commitment.
- Responsible for achieving assigned quotas and goals and for the overall sales strategies and results in the vertical.
- Leverage on relationships and market intelligence on lead generation, account planning and new account development and expanding existing accounts.
- Engage with End Customer’s for business address
- Effectively sell multiple OEM products and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products and services to their needs resulting in revenue generation.
- Effectively expand through offering multiple technologies in the vertical.
- Identify and qualify long term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner. Maintain up-to date knowledge of Industry trend, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets.
- Understand organizations business needs, develop application of products and services and effectively communicate value added solutions to meet those needs, including researching and developing lists of potential customers, identifying and qualifying business opportunities, making regular sales calls to develop relationships and following-up on sales leads.
- Prepare formal proposals and present to all levels of the organization including executive level. Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, overcome obstacles for closure and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating Vertical strategy and tactics.
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contract through the procurement process and ensure Salesforce is utilized appropriately and maintained on a regular basis.
- Create and update annual account plans, determine market strategies and goals for each product vertical and service.
- Responsible for Vertical planning through research, development and maintenance of long and short range sales and marketing plans.
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles for large accounts in Vertical, and also review team accounts on a monthly basis.
- Provide regular updates to management concerning vertical issues, financial status etc. Support the team in achieving their targets and in their day to day workings.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent. 15-20 Years of Experience in direct selling of I.T. solutions with direct customer exposure. Team management –should have handled a team of at-least 5 people (Direct Reportees)
- Experience in direct selling IT Infrastructure –Hardware, Networking, Security, Services etc.
- Experience in working with multiple IT OEM’s, Oracle etc.
- Essential direct handling and exposure of Creating, Defending, Negotiating Customer proposals
face to face with end customer’s.
- Negotiation and relationship management with OEM’s Should have strong communication and presentation Skills. Strong analytical skills
To apply for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th May, 2018 quoting the position in the subject line, current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted