Our client, a Plastics and Chemicals Distribution Company are looking for Junior Accountants to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Must be a holder of bachelors degree in accounting or related field
- Qualifications in CPA or ACCA is a plus
- At least 3 years experience as a junior accountant experience in manufacturing or trading industry
- Must be computer literate (Ms Office Suite) and familiar with accounting systems
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Self-driven capable of working on their own as well as a team player.
Salary: Ksh. 50,000 – 70,000 gross based on experience.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 15th May 2018