Job Vacancy: Executive Driver
Purpose: To provide efficient, reliable, quality driving service in accordance with safety legislation and company procedures.
Scope: Quality driving, safety, vehicle maintenance and time management.
- Drive the CEO to/from office, appointments, meetings etc.
- Accompany the CEO to events, and selected meetings.
- Operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside.
- Recognize vehicle maintenance needs.
- Document vehicle service records to track costs and maintenance of vehicles as well as to justify replacement of vehicle parts at the appropriate time.
- Maintains strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport
- Undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required.
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on.
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
Pre-requisite: Curiosity, continuous learning and ability to ask better questions.
Qualifications, Experience & Qualities
- Over 5 years’ experience as a personal or corporate driver.
- A valid driving license.
- Experience in driving high-end vehicles is a must.
- Basic understanding of mechanics and attention to car performance and repair needs.
- Must be very neat and street smart.
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record.
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Free of any criminal record.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Diploma/ Certificate in any field.
Remuneration: The maximum salary for this position is Kes 40,000 Gross
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com by latest 27th April May 2018.
Indicate the job title as the subject of your email.