Job Vacancy: Land Surveyor
Job Summary: Responsible for a variety of professional survey assignment to facilitate the completion of roads, building sites
- Setting out of the roads as shown on the masterplan.
- Read, utilize and interpret design (CAD)drawings and topographic maps
- Carry out initial surveys on the ground to assess whether construction plans are workable
- Use survey instruments and GPS to chart exact coordinates of site features ( geospatial measurements)
- Theoretical Computation of the coordinates of the corner beacons for all the plots as shown on the phase 1 A masterplan.
- Drawing of a survey plan and indication of the distances between the corner beacons, bearings for the boundaries and areas for the plots.
- Provision of the coordinate list for all the beacons.
- Survey and demarcation of the plots on the ground.
- Marking of the plot boundaries and corners with beacons.
- Concreting of the beacons.
- Preparation of deed plans for all the plots showing the areas and boundary distances.
- Support field measurement and layout
- Conduct standard calculations to identify areas, elevation and volumes of field survey notes
- Conducts basic calculation on site
- Maintains records and prepares reports
- Carry out other duties appropriate to the level and character of survey
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely and appropriate reporting to construction engineer
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th May 2018 clearly indicating the job title.
Engineering and Technical
|Company / Organization||
Sheer Logic Management Consultants Ltd
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||