Job Vacancy: Market Research Analyst
Job Objective: Perform research and gather data to help the organization market its products or services.
He/She will gathers data on consumer demographics, preferences, needs, habit and evaluate data using statistical techniques and software.
Key Roles and responsibilities
- Analyze Consumer Demographics, Preferences, Needs, and Buying Habits
- Analyze Data to Draw Both Qualitative and Quantitative Conclusions
- Build Solid and Strategic Relationships With Business Leaders and Clients
- Convert Findings Into Written Reports
- Design Research Methodology
- Develop and Implement Sampling Plans
- Develop Questionnaires and Discussion Guidelines
- Devise and Evaluate Methods for Collecting Data (Surveys, Questionnaires, Opinion Polls)
- Forecast Future service uptake trends
- Gather Consumer, Competitor, and Market Condition Data
- Measure Effectiveness of Marketing Programs and Strategies
Education and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, market research, statistics, computer science, math, social sciences, business administration, or communications.
- Experience With Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with Statistical Software Platforms (SPSS, WinCross, SAS, Market Sight)
- Familiar with Social Media, Online, and Mobile Research Techniques
- A good Understanding of Data from Dimensional Models
- Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
- Experience in working in a hospital an added advantage
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.orgOR email@example.com stating the expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.