Our client, a marketing communications company in Nairobi that offers experiential marketing around Kenya and Uganda, is looking for an Account Manager. The job will involve strategy, client service, operations and business development.
The main responsibility for the Account Manager is to lead, plan, direct and coordinate a defined scope of the company’s operations. He/she will manage a team including other managers.
The Account Manager will have a sales target and will ensure client needs and expectations are met or exceeded. The Account Manager’s target client segmentation is corporate organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing team performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability.
- Fully responsible for a business portfolio of clients including sourcing the clients and managing all client operations.
- Project management – oversee all operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee excellent client service. This includes overseeing multiple field teams.
- Lead business development initiatives and meet set sales targets.
- Responsible for preparing reports and proposals.
- Contribute towards the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Involved in managing a team including taking part in recruitment, training and performance management.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Relevant Bachelors Degree with at least 5 years’ proven relevant work experience.
- Good ICT and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics.
- Good business development skills with proven sales experience.
- The successful candidate must have experience in the Marketing and Creative Industry.
- Strong organizational, leadership and client service skills.
- Strong communication skills, high accuracy, detail oriented and methodological approach to problem solving.
- A strong problem solver, confident demeanor, able to represent company to client.
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
How to Apply: If you meet the above qualifications, email us your updated CV, quoting the job title (Account Manager) in the email subject to email@example.com on or before 25th May 2018.
Please ensure you indicate your current or past salary on your CV only.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.