Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a Christian not-for-profit organisation registered as a Trust of the ecumenical partnership of the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK).
MEDS was started in 1986 with the core mandate of providing reliable, quality, affordable essential medicines, medical supplies, health advisory, quality control and other pharmaceutical services guided by Christian and professional values.
MEDS is seeking a candidate to fill in the following position:
Job title: Senior Laboratory Analyst, Chemical Analysis
Reports to: Laboratory Supervisor
Job purpose: Assure integrity of laboratory analysis and results
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain proper inventory of reagents, reference standards, retained samples, spares and consumables, for procurement planning.
- Handling basic maintenance of equipment within the laboratory
- Ensure calibration and qualification of equipment by external parties
- Provide technical assistants to other analysts and handling of sample investigation
- Review analytical method validation data
- Ensure general maintenance of the Quality Control Laboratory
- Degree in Analytical Chemistry
- At least three years proven experience in a pharmaceutical quality control laboratory
The successful candidate need to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, mentorship skills and quality audit skills.
How to Apply
Please submit your letter of interest and Curriculum Vitae to:
Human Resources Manager
by Friday, 18th May 2018
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Senior Laboratory Analyst, Chemical Analysis
Healthcare Practitioners and Technical
|Company / Organization||
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS)
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||