Job Vacancy: Senior Business Development Manager – East Africa
Our client is a Multinational Company that deals with high-end performance management solutions. They are expanding rapidly and are looking for an ambitious and talented Senior Business Development Manager to join their team in Nairobi to expand the portfolio of business and organisational clients in East Africa.
The Senior BDM will be an aggressive and ambitious business development professional who consistently exceeds targets and sets the agenda in his or her sector.
S/he must be a driven self- starter; a tech-savvy professional with great people and project skills, and the ability to analyse an organisation, understand its performance, learning and development needs and work with our world-class solution architect team to scope, design and sell a solution.
- Strengthen Company’s pipeline of businesses (B2B) in East Africa.
- Achieve and surpass monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Understand business needs and work with the solution architect team to craft solutions.
- Identify and generate leads through market research, networking, events, and business associations.
- Activate the leads generated.
- Identify new market segments and opportunities; develop new products to meet the needs of these segments.
- Manage the full sales cycle including prospecting, contacting, nurturing and closing deals.
- Work closely with the rest of the Company’s BD team to develop and improve on best practices & processes.
- Work collaboratively with the solution architect team to devise strategies that meet the client’s needs and budget.
- Work with project management teams (integrating team) to manage client relationships throughout the sales cycle and beyond.
- Manage client contract renewals and pricing.
- Support our clients in marketing Company’s services to constituents.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university and equivalent experience.
- Must have at least with 6+ years business development experience, specifically selling consulting or business services (B2B).
- Documented success managing a full sales cycle.
- Direct experience working on client accounts.
- Experience writing business documents such as proposals and training presentations.
- Experience working in entrepreneurial or high-growth environment (essential).
- Experience using Sage CRM, Sales force or other CRM systems desired.
- Must have a car and a valid driving license.
Remuneration: Ksh. 350,000 – 400,000 gross plus attractive benefits, bonus and commission.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 20th June 2018