Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is currently looking for a qualified and dedicated individual to fill the following vacancy.
Job Vacancy: Head of Governance & Affiliates Relations
Job Location: Head Office, Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Boards administrative officer and Board-management liaison
- Management of Boards meetings & Boards Committee meetings and staff assistance
- Assistant to the nominating and governance committees.
- Provide shared responsibilities; to a diversity of constituents, both inside and outside
- Acts as chief compliance officer; in the group’s financial and/or legal matters
- Acts as the chief ethics officer.
- Spearhead corporate fundraising.
- Records-keeper; maintains all official minutes books and for a prescribed period affiliates and corporate administration.
- Act as Indemnity Officer; he provides summary materials to officers and directors regarding director and officers insurance and indemnification arrangements
- Diploma/degree in Corporate Law/Governance, Administration, Finance, or Human Resource or any other relevant field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position in a busy environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Person of high integrity and confidentiality. Should be highly organized and decisive and the ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage a diverse range of professional relationships is essential.
- In addition, must be flexible, willing to perform assigned and additional duties and work irregular hours under unpredictable conditions.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested Applicants should send their:-
- Detailed CV,
- Copies of Certificates, Testimonials and together with their licenses
- Quoting in Reference line the Position applied for and Expected Salary to,
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd Fl, Ngong Rd Nairobi
- Applications without this information will not be considered.
- Applications MUST reach us not later than 5pm 28th May, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Canvassing will lead to disqualification
- Interviews will be held on 3rd June, 2018 from 9am, in Nairobi Head Office.
“Oasis Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer”