Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is currently looking for a qualified and dedicated individual to fill the following vacancy.
Job Vacancy: Head of Marketing & Corporate Communications
Job Location: Head Office, Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Business development – handling sales and marketing team of the group
- Business generation and relationship building with existing clients – taking the responsibility of the total revenue target of the institution (Including business generated from preventive health checks, inpatient, outpatient, branding, PR, media, communications & other activities).
- Responsible for brand promotion through media, PR, communication, outdoor campaign and other activities.
- Responsible for the overall business volume and value (Revenue Targets)
- Bringing more consultants to the team
- Partnering with institutions, referrals centres and Insurance companies for business generations and developments
- Training and motivating overall sales and marketing team across the group.
- Implementation of marketing strategies – health awareness lectures, health screening camps, health shows, value added services and efforts to position the brand, as the preferred healthcare services provider.
- Organizing CME programs, partnership with neighborhood clinics for critical care, cardiac clinics for business promotion.
- Identifying referral centres across all cities and other countries to increase the referral business.
- Participating in the CSR activities of our customers, by the way of organizing health camps and other activities.
- Co-ordination with specialist doctors, meeting with corporate heads, co-ordinate with other locations and PR activities related to healthcare services.
- Liaising with all Hospitals Stakeholders and Attending fund-raising, local health council meetings and professional industry conferences.
- Being involved in press releases, press relations, public community affairs and grants management.
- Formulate marketing and PR/Corporate Communications policies for Board approval, and implement approved policies
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly progress reports on marketing and corporate communication for the group
- Diploma/degree in Marketing/Administration, Finance/Accounts or any other relevant field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position in a busy healthcare environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Person of high integrity and confidentiality. Should be highly organized and decisive.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines and under pressure.
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage a diverse range of professional relationships is essential.
- In addition, must be flexible, willing to perform assigned and additional duties and work irregular hours under unpredictable conditions.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested Applicants should send their:-
- Detailed CV,
- Copies of Certificates, Testimonials and together with their licenses
- Quoting in Reference line the Position applied for and Expected Salary to,
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd Fl, Ngong Rd Nairobi
- Applications without this information will not be considered.
- Applications MUST reach us not later than 5pm 28th May, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Canvassing will lead to disqualification
- Interviews will be held on 3rd June, 2018 from 9am, in Nairobi Head Office.
“Oasis Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer”