Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is currently looking for a qualified and dedicated individual to fill the following vacancy.
Location: Oasis Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing quality, improvement of process for efficient delivery of services in the hospital.
- Guiding in setting operational standards in the hospital.
- Overseeing of the hospital budget
- The hospital Administrator is responsible to ensure that the hospital runs efficiently and delivers quality patient care.
- Creating financial and business strategies to ensure fiscal viability of the health facility
- Recruitment and retention of staff.
- Addressing doctors’ needs and ensuring patients’ quality medical care and well-being.
- Liaising with all Hospitals Stakeholders and Attending fund-raising, local health council meetings and professional industry conferences..
- Being involved in press relation, public community affairs and grants management.
- Formulate policies for Boards’ approval, and implement approved policies
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly progress reports.
- Diploma/degree in Administration, Finance/Accounts or Human Resource or any other relevant field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position in a busy environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Person of high integrity and confidentiality. Should be highly organized and decisive.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage a diverse range of professional relationships is essential.
- In addition, must be flexible, willing to perform assigned and additional duties and work irregular hours under unpredictable conditions.
- Working experience in the healthcare services industry is an added advantage
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested Applicants should send their:-
- Detailed CV,
- Copies of Certificates, Testimonials and together with their licenses
- Quoting in Reference line the Position applied for and Expected Salary to,
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd Fl, Ngong Rd Nairobi
- Applications without this information will not be considered.
- Applications MUST reach us not later than 5pm 28th May, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Canvassing will lead to disqualification
- Interviews will be held on 3rd June, 2018 from 9am, in Nairobi Head Office.
“Oasis Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer”