Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a network of Healthcare Facilities composed of a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 operating under group-based practice model. We currently operate in 10 counties, namely: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Kitui, Nairobi, Kisumu, Naivasha in Nakuru and Eldoret in Uasin Gishu.
We pride ourselves across the country for the diversity of dedicated healthcare specialists, professionals, volunteers and staff who work with us to promote wellness, prevent diseases and provide healthcare every day to the Kenyan population across the country.
We are the largest private network of healthcare providers.
We seek to recruit professionals for the following positions:
Job Title: Laboratory Technologist
Job Location: Kisii
Work Type: Full time
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Laboratory Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for processing of laboratory specimens and timely release of accurate test results as per laboratory policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Receiving, accessioning, verifying and processing of specimens.
- Timely release of accurate, precise and reproducible results.
- Archiving of specimens and records as per laboratory SOPS.
- Proper Management of laboratory equipment by doing daily routine maintenance, calibration and quality control.
- Proper Management of laboratory reagents and consumables as per laboratory SOPS.
- Participation in EQA and other quality assurance programs.
- Creation and Maintenance of Laboratory documents and records.
- Blood transfusion procedures.
- Compliance with relevant policies and procedures including but not limited to those related to safety and infection control.
- Basic Knowledge of GCLP, ISO 15189:2012 standards.
Requirements and Experience
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered by Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board with a current practicing license.
- Knowledge and experience in different laboratory disciplines especially hematology, biochemistry and microbiology.
- Good computer and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii and addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer,
Oasis Specialist Hospital,
P.O. Box 1574 – 40200,
Online applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate clearly the position being applied for in the Subject line
- Indicate Expected Salary
- Attach an Application Letter
- Attach a current CV/Resume
The applications MUST reach us before 10th June, 2018.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer”