Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a network of Healthcare Facilities composed of a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 operating under group-based practice model. We currently operate in 10 counties, namely: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Kitui, Nairobi, Kisumu, Naivasha in Nakuru and Eldoret in Uasin Gishu.
We pride ourselves across the country for the diversity of dedicated healthcare specialists, professionals, volunteers and staff who work with us to promote wellness, prevent diseases and provide healthcare every day to the Kenyan population across the country.
We are the largest private network of healthcare providers.
We seek to recruit a professional for the following position:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Work Type: Full time.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:.
- Formulation, implementation, review and interpretation of all pharmaceutical and other related health policies, laws, regulations, guidelines and standards.
- Management of the pharmaceutical supply chain.
- Provision of medical and non-medical therapy in patient care.
- Provision of medicines used in prevention, control and diagnosis of diseases.
- Provision of pharmaco vigilance services.
- Planning, management and monitoring of essential medicines during disasters and emergencies.
- Management of custody and safe use of illicit psychotropic and narcotic substances.
- Provision of health education and health promotion on rational drug use.
- Provision of information to health workers and the general public on new drugs.
- Management of pharmaceutical information systems.
- Provision of continuing medical education for health workers in general and continuous professional development for pharmacists.
- Facilitation of training and assessment of pharmacy interns and students on clinical experience.
Job Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- One-year internship from a recognized institution.
- Registration certificate from Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Certificate in computer application skills.
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii and addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer,
Oasis Specialist Hospital,
P.O. Box 1574 – 40200,
Online applications to be sent to email@example.com
- Indicate clearly the position being applied for in the Subject line
- Indicate Expected Salary
- Attach an Application Letter
- Attach a current CV/Resume
The applications MUST reach us before 10th June, 2018.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer”