One Acre Fund
We are an international nonprofit that works in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania, Uganda, and Malawi. In these countries, our 5,000+ strong staff serves over 500,000 smallholder farmers and enables them to grow their way out of hunger and poverty.
Job Vacancies: Regional Human Resource Associates
Job Location: Western, Nyanza, Rift valley
Reporting To: Regional Human Resource Associate Manager
Job Description: We are an international nonprofit that works in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania, Uganda, and Malawi. In these countries,
We are an international NGO with a strong footprint in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, and Tanzania: In these countries our 5,000+ strong staff serves over 500,000 smallholding farmers and helps them to grow their way out of hunger and poverty.
We currently have openings for the position of Regional Human Resources Associates at our Regional Offices in western, Nyanza and Rift valley to support with human resource management activities.
- Hiring, On-boarding and Promotion process support.
- Managing Leaves and Disciplinary trackers.
- Drive Policy trainings and implementation at the region/districts.
- Attend all HR monthly trainings and meetings.
- Maintain the Regional offices Staff information database.
- Management of staff reserve and staff replacements.
- Support in coordinating activities/initiatives around Staff benefits.
- You will have regular liaison communications with Line Managers on upcoming HR activities at districts level.
- You will be first contact point for staff grievances and any needed appeals that may take place at the regional level.
- Performance Appraisal process support
- Handle field staff disciplinaries including terminations in liaison with your manager.
- Conduct fair disciplinary hearing meetings and taking minutes.
- Run Monthly Payroll submissions for all the regional districts and facilitate distribution of payslips.
- Hiring and payment of field casuals and maintenance of reserve database.
- Regional personnel document filling
- Generate, submit and file staff timesheets
- Any other HR related assignments as requested by your supervisor.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management or Business Management.
- Minimum of One Years’ Experience in Human Resource Management is Mandatory.
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management of Kenya.
- Microsoft office Suite Advanced excel Google packages.
- Conversant with labor and employment laws.
- Discreet and able to handle confidential information of both staff and the organization
- Attention to details, strong work ethic and good numerical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Good organizational skills
- A strong sense of ethics, honesty and integrity
- Able to work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision
If you feel motivated to work for One Acre Fund as a Regional Human Resource Associate and you fulfill our requirements for this role, we look forward to receiving your application by 4th June, 2018.
To apply, please CLICK HERE.
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed.
At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV together with that attach:
PLEASE NOTE: You must have 18 years and above to qualify for any position at One Acre Fund.
One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.