We are an Orthopedic Hospital with a very strong inclination towards the Ministry and winning souls for the kingdom of God.
We are looking for a Clinical Officer.
Position Overview: Responsible for the overall designing and implementation of the clinical services program in the Hospital. Working under the guidance and supervision of the Medical director, the clinical officer is responsible for the services offered in the curative sector.
He/she shall be expected to monitor and ensure improvement and maintenance of health performance indicators as per the hospital standards.
- Conduct orthopedic clinics and reviews for patients with orthopedic surgery conditions.
- Screen patients with the assistance of the orthopedic surgeons.
- carrying out surgical procedures as per training and skill
- Study patients’ medical histories, then meet with them to discuss their complaints and symptoms
- Examine or supervise the examination and diagnostic testing of patients
- Make diagnoses, and make recommendations
- Offer specialized clinical services including Orthopedics
- Compiling and analyzing clinical data;
- Prescribe drugs and supplements
- Create postoperative-care plans, and recommend lifestyle changes involving diet, exercise, and other matters
- Attend different mobile clinics from time to time
- Conducting ward rounds reviewing and making appropriate referrals
- Conduct research and receive continuing education
- In-charge of all quality activities in relation to this position as per the Hospital Standards.
- To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Other Duties Please note this position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and/or Experience Required at Entry:
- Diploma in Medicine and surgery from a recognized institution
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers Council
- 2-3 years of practice
To Apply: Send your C.V and Cover letter quoting the job title in the email address to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 14th May 2018.