We are an Orthopedic Hospital with a very strong inclination towards the Ministry and winning souls for the kingdom of God.
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist.
- Develop a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore function
- Advise on home and workplace environmental alterations, such as adjustments for wheelchair access, recommend changes in patients living environment that are consistent with their needs and capacities
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuro musculoskeletal, Orthopedic, cardiovascular and respiratory and booking them regularly for follow up and continued treatment where required
- Teach anxiety management techniques
- Help people to return to work and advise/ design and fabricate special equipment such as splints for correction and prevention of further disabilities
- Coach people with learning difficulties or poor social skills, e.g. autism in relation to social interaction
- Develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques.
- Any other role that maybe needed from time to time
Education and/or Experience Required at Entry:
1. Diploma in Occupational Therapy
2. 1-2 years’ experience
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
- Strong communications skills with peers, superiors, physicians and patients and their families
- Willingness to travel to remote clinic associated with our facility
- Integrity – Ability to be tactful, maintain confidences, and foster an ethical work environment; prevent inappropriate behavior by coworkers; give proper credit to others; handle all situations honestly.
To Apply: Send your C.V and Cover letter quoting the job title in the email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 9th May 2018.