Job Title: Examinations Coordinator
Reference Number: OAN/5/18
Category: Teaching and Learning
Location: Oshwal Academy
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), and prepares children for lGCSE and GCE A Levels.
The Academy is seeking for an Examinations Coordinator for the Academy.
Skills and competence:
- Suggest and maintain measures to ensure exam confidentiality
- Recommend changes to the overall operation of the examinations program and improvements to existing exam related policies and procedures
- Coordinate the provision, distribution and collection of tests and exams
- Provide support and respond to inquiries related to examinations.
- Assist in the preparation and publication of the examination schedules.
- Provide training and supervise invigilators to ensure that examinations’ regulations are upheld.
- Oversee the administration of final examinations.
- Process and approve student requests for supplemental and replacement examinations; supervise the scheduling and administration of these examinations.
- Process external requests for students to write examinations at external locations and external students to write an examination at Concordia University.
- Perform other duties in support of the operation of the unit.
Experience and competence:
- At least 7 years progressive experience in teaching and learning.
- At least three years’ working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication, coordination and supervisory skills.
- Practical experience with exam administration and applicable rules of international examining bodies (EDEXCEL/ CIE).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to prepare routine administrative paper work.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Manager Oshwal Academy through email@example.com
The application closing date is 22nd May 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.