Job Vacancy: PA to CCO
Job Summary: To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational and logistical service to the CCO and his team and helping CCO to manage and prioritize his time.
- Manage and maintain the CCO’s diary.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary (as and when required), necessary papers etc and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct diary meetings with the CCO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Handle “often” highly sensitive/confidential matters as required
- Manage the CCOs emails as and when necessary and ensure timely/prompt response
- Filter mails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CCO including drafting of general replies.
- Collate and prepare reports and presentations for meetings
- Carry out background research and present findings to the CCO on various projects
- Correspond/liaise with Commercial Heads in the various OPCO’S
- Liaise with Functional Heads to ensure timely production of documents
- Schedule on behalf of the CCO meetings between him and his direct reports and the groups to which he is a member.
- Provide administrative support to the Commercial Team
- Ensure personal utilities i.e. car rental, school fees, rent and house bills are lodged on oracle and paid on time for CCO and team.
- Ensure there is stationery for the team.
- Coordinate visa, travel and accommodation requirements in sync with the Opcos and ensure arrangements in place to match the CCO’s requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the CCO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Coordinate the recruitment of senior managers within the organization in line with CCO’s diary
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the Commercial team and CCO.
- Ensure guests/partners meeting with the CCO are well taken care of.
- Coordinate conferences and workshops for the company i.e. ensuring the participants’ visa, travel, accommodation and transport is organized; ensure the venue, writing material and refreshments are provided.
- Provide a service that is in line with the CCO’s work habits and preferences.
How to Apply
THIS ADVERT IS CLOSED
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.