Job Vacancies: Sales Executives
Role: To be a part of the Sales & Marketing team at Paper Converters (K) Ltd, with a focus on sales and marketing of printed products, including self-adhesive labels and other corporate printing and corporate business development.
If you are resourceful, self-driven and have a desire to meet and exceed personal and team goals, you are the person we are looking for.
- Prospecting, Qualifying and Following-Up on New Business Leads
- Developing & Converting Leads into Happy & Satisfied customers
- Developing Customized Marketing Strategies to Target Key Client Bases
- Supporting production team by offering sales & marketing input
- Have a key input in the product selection to offer to clients
- Providing After-Sales Support
- Collecting data and generating project reports
- College Level Education, with a diploma in business, sales or marketing.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in sales and/or marketing
- Must be able to take direction and complete project tasks with little supervision
- Ability to train new hires on products
- Fluency in English (Oral and Written)
- Computer literate
- Must possess strong communication, time management, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proven Track Record of Achieving Results and Meeting Targets
- Competent Driver with a Valid Driver’s License
If you possess the above qualification and experience, forward your application and current updated cv quoting current/past salary to; firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday 28th May 2018