Job Vacancy: HR Business Partner – Pharmaceutical
Our client, a multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company is looking for a HR Business Partner to align business objectives with employees and management in designated Business Units, serve as a Consultant to Management on Human Resource related issues, act as a change agent and employee champion and partner the business function by collaborating with the leadership team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve and deliver the strategic goals defined for the business.
Reports to: Chief Human Resources Officer
- Partner with the business function by aligning and executing with respect to people objectives for the business in order to deliver effectively on the functional objectives
- Translate the business requirement for the functional team into effective HR practices in order to deliver people related solutions aligned to the objectives for the business area
- Partner with the business in execution of initiatives like talent review, performance management, recruitment and development
- Influence and work along with the leadership team around people agenda and issues in order to build a high-performance culture
- Develop and implement annual HR strategic plan to support the strategic business goals and objectives
- Facilitate change and transformation initiatives by driving change initiatives across the business area
- Facilitate and apply agreed change management approach to initiatives and tools and techniques in delivering effective organisational and cultural change in the Business area.
- Help in effective organisational structure design in order to develop the organisation and support the changes
- Improve overall people effectiveness of the business by implementing the right HR policies and processes in order to improve productivity and efficiency
- Support, develops and coach line managers to manage employee relations issues, using HR policies and procedures
- Attract, manage and develop the right talent within the organisation by deploying the necessary tools and processes to build high performance culture
- Benchmark salaries on an annual basis to align with the market and provide competitive salaries in order to attract and retain talent
- Implement the performance management and salary review process for the employees in order to track the employee progress and facilitate the reward process
- Degree in HR/ Organisational Psychology and a Higher Diploma in HRM and an MBA or MHR
- Minimum 8 years East African experience in a senior human resources role covering all processes of HR and ability to interact with senior leadership team preferably in pharmaceutical industry.
- Good team player and good organisation and communication skills
- Professional certificate and member of IHRM with a current practicing certificate
Remuneration and compensation: Competitive remuneration and compensation programs designed to attract, incentivize and retain the talent necessary to strongly deliver on vision, mission, values and our social impact strategy.
Location: Based in Nairobi, Kenya, with travel within and outside East Africa.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV and cover letter indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Closing Date: 25th May 2018