A Medium-sized PR agency based in Nairobi is looking for a Creative Designer to provide all the creative art solutions for clients and in house.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop Print and graphical artworks for clients.
- Assist Client service / PR department by developing Graphical artworks and video content for various social media campaigns for various clients.
- Updating the company website.
- Building a creative environment and overseeing ideas and projects.
- Developing ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns and pitching concepts for clients.
- Overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented.
- Liaising with clients to keep them informed and to highlight any issues.
- Understanding the commercial aspects of the agency or business development department.
- Developing Graphical artworks for company’s social media pages.
- Develop creative videos for clients and the company.
- Degree/Diploma in Creative Arts/Fine Arts
- Professional courses will be an added advantage
- 3 Years’ experience
Job Skills & Personal Attributes
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Talented and very creative
- Keen to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants to submit their application including an updated CV, indicating their current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 14th May 2018.
Ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.