Proctor & Allan
Please note that we have the following vacancy:
- Coordinating monthly stock take
- Countercheck the daily Inventory Reconciliation done by Stores and Production.
- Daily check of valuation of the inventory highlighting any discrepancy of the products margins and causes for the variances to the finance manager.
- Investigation of variances that may arise on inventory after stock counts and circulating the stock variance report by the second day of the stock count.
- Preparation of monthly cost of production & cost of sales.
- Costing of Products within 24 hours after receipt of all information required.
Education and Experience
- University degree in Commerce or other relevant field-ACCA, ACA or CPA(K)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
Do you have the above qualifications and are excited to be part of a winning team?
CLICK HERE to apply online
Application Deadline: 1st June 2018.