Proctor & Allan
Please note that we have the following vacancy:
- To assign drivers to routes, monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues and investigate delivery issues
- To build and maintain relationships with 3rd party logistic service providers.
- To solve day-to-day problems by making decisions and escalating to Line Manager on how best to manage transporters in order to fulfill customer orders within the constraints of costs, and time.
- To identify opportunities / problems in transportation area and perform regular analysis and reporting
- To ensure all transport carriers comply with the company’s Food Safety requirements
- Reporting on performance of outbound logistics KPI’s.
- Regularly analyze delivery costs and recommend more cost effective methods of transportation.
- Oversee the planned maintenance of the company-owned delivery trucks
Education and Experience
- Diploma in logistics.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
Do you have the above qualifications and are excited to be part of a winning team?
CLICK HERE to apply online
Application Deadline: 1st June 2018.