Proctor & Allan
Please note that we have the following vacancy:
Finished Goods Clerk
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and evaluating developments of the warehouse systems
- Defining warehouse operating criteria and control systems adhering to FIFO
- Managing warehouse operations systems in stock control i.e not having expired stocks or market returns in the Finished Goods Store and clearing the goods with short expiry one month before they expire in the cage.
- Circulate goods with short expiry dates on a weekly basis
- Defining and implementing of security systems which will safeguard the stock within the warehouses by having the two doors leading to finished goods store always locked.
- Maintaining a continuous count of all goods moving in the warehouse
- Developing new methods of rearrangement of the warehouse to ensure optimal utilization of space and easy identification of good in stock
- Ensure that finished products is transferred form production floor within 24 hour after production through use of an Internal Transfer document that is signed by the Production supervisor Production Clerk, Warehouse supervisor and Warehouse Clerk
Education and Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration / Purchasing & Supplies / warehouse Management
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
Do you have the above qualifications and are excited to be part of a winning team?
CLICK HERE to apply online
Application Deadline: 1st June 2018.