Proctor & Allan
Please note that we have the following vacancy:
- Correct operation of processing equipment to manufacture products that meet the set targets of quality, quantity and cost.
- Attends to all equipment breakdowns as they occur and ensures that equipment is back in operation in the shortest time possible for production to continue.
- Documents all the work done and is responsible for keeping the mean time to repair (MTTR) and mean time between failures (MTBF) within the set targets.
- Ensures correct usage of spare parts and engineering consumables.
- Carries out all scheduled preventative maintenance as per the documented schedule and documents all the work done as required.
- Compiles accurate daily reports on all maintenance activities as per the equipment maintenance procedures.
- Ensure 100% product quality through first time right
- Ensure the machines are operated at 90% productivity.
- Reduction of in process waste to minimum levels.
Education and Experience
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 5 years minimum experience in the food manufacturing industry.
How to Apply
Do you have the above qualifications and are excited to be part of a winning team?
CLICK HERE to apply online
Application Deadline: 1st June 2018.