Job Title: Senior HR Officer – Property Developer
Industry: Property Dealer / Developer
Gross Salary: 80-95K
Our client is a leading property dealer and developer located in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a Senior HR officer who will be tasked with supporting the organization in administering HR function.
- Execute all Human Resources functions
- Provide professional leadership in the development and implementation of Human resources plans and budgets, outlining activities to be undertaken, resource requirements, key performance measures and indicators as well as expected outcomes.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees ; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and counsel on human resource and work related issues
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organised and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff
- Provide staff training and development and facilitation of training sessions
- Developing HR policies, performance appraisals, leave management and overall supervision of office administration
- Thorough induction, motivation and retention of all company staff
- Recognise and reward high performing staff
- Creating the right culture and practices within the Company
- To ensure the companies values and vision is achieved.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR and Higher diploma in HRM
- Must be a member of IHRM
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Labour Laws
- Good knowledge of Industrial relations
- Must have experience in leading Teams
- Knowledgeable in developing structures and systems
- Ensuring high performing staff are retained
How to Apply:
Please send your CV only quoting the job title (Senior HR Officer – Property Developer) on the email subject HR Manager Job to email@example.com on or before Monday 14th May2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV