We are looking for a self-motivated individual to work as a Recruitment Officer.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
- Degree in any of the social science is desirable and a Diploma in HR management.
- Proven relevant hands on experience of at least 2 years in Recruitment
- Knowledge of Labour Laws
- Excellent Organizational, interpersonal and communicational skills
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (RECRUITMENT OFFICER)to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comOR firstname.lastname@example.org stating the expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.