Job Vacancy: Receptionist
About Reform Cycling and Strength Studio: Reform Cycling & Strength Studio (“Reform”) is a boutique class focused fitness studio and is East Africa’s first fitness studio integrating performance data technology into its classes.
Reform offers indoor cycling, pilates, barre and various cardio and strength focused classes.
You can read more about Reform at http://reform.co.ke
Position for Reform’s front desk
Reform is looking for a female candidate between the ages of 25 and 35 to manage Reform’s front desk from 6 am to 1:30 pm on weekdays and Saturdays between 8:45 am and 12:45 pm.
The position is available from 1 June 2018.
Candidates should have the following experience:
- Customer facing experience
- Experience handling payment transactions and processing ETR receipts
- Banking cash and cheques
- Have an interest in sport or fitness
- Be able to meet the work hours above
Applicants interested in this position should email their applications by Sunday 20 May 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include:
- a covering letter explaining why you are interested in the position;
- your resume which sets out your past work experience and years of employment:
- 2 reference letters at a place of current or previous employment.