Job Title: Administration Officer – Naivasha
Industry: Renewable Energy
Gross Salary: 70k-80k
Our Client is a Japanese company handling a power project in Naivasha.
They seek to hire a very professional and well seasoned administration officer to be in charge of the office.
- Coordinate all communication between third parties and the internal team
- Be present at the reception desk and operate switchboard
- Welcomes visitors and handle all inquires
- Keep action item lists for the directors/management as well as manage their follow ups
- Organize meetings and ensure directors/management are well briefed for each meeting
- Ensure office phones and internet are functioning
- Answer and make telephone calls as necessary
- Manage the office cleanliness
- Arrange necessary office supplies and inform senior management of requirement
- Arrange sample dispatch and other couriers
- Assist in general office administration
- Create and maintain proper filing record
- Draft letters, presentations, briefs and emails on behalf of management
- Take minutes during commercial and board meetings and ensure the meetings are signed, scanned and properly filed
- Handle payments for casuals on site.
- A Degree in Business or a related field
- At least 5 years work experience in a similar position
- Basic Accounting skills
- Excellent telephone handling skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Mature and well groomed
- Very high standards of professionalism and extremely polished
- Should be a team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Administration Officer – Naivasha) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th May 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.