Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
The Tender Administrator’s overall purpose is to participate in all tender document processing and ensure compliance and delivery on time of all tenders.
The jobholder is also expected to demonstrate commitment, loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Reporting on various aspects of tender documentation.
- Alerting the Agency managers on tender adverts from daily newspapers & online tenders.
- Liaising with finance department to purchase tenders that we have market intelligence on after seeking approval from the General Manager –GIB or Sales Manager.
- Purchase tenders for the branches upon request and confirmation. by whoever is requesting to do a follow up and whether he/she has a strong lead of the requested tender.
- Compiling and working on both tender documents and pre-qualification tenders for head office, branches, agents & brokers making sure that they are submitted in time.
- Doing follow ups on all tenders we have purchased for branches and independent agents by making sure they submit their reports on tenders.
- Liaising with underwriters for tender quotations for both direct tenders and those from brokers.
- Booking tenders for Agents who have shown interest in particular tenders based on the market intelligence they have.
- Preparing authorization & forwarding letters for brokers who have requested for quotations and submitting to the procuring entity together with the company’s supporting documents.
- Compiling a report of all tenders we have participated in.
- Allocation of tenders purchased per cost center.
- Arranging for tender bid bond by liaising with the finance department for bank guarantees & counter indemnities for insurance bonds.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in a business related field.
- At least 1-year relevant work experience.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your Application letter and Updated CV – listing three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by Close of Business on Wednesday, 23rd May 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.