Job Vacancy: Assembly Person (Druid)
Unit: Roast By Carnivore
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa. The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based at the Roast By Carnivore.
Roast by carnivore is your casual, dine out restaurant that offers a deliciously inspiring selection of ‘signature’ sandwiches, pulled pork/ beef and chicken, meat rich platters, fresh crunchy salads and a selection of sides & bites coupled with great customer experience.
We also serve the refreshing classic dawa (yes the original dawa cocktail was created by the Tamarind Group) other cocktails and a fully stocked bar. Roast by carnivore is proudly 100% Kenyan brand and part of the Tamarind Group.
- The Fire starter is responsible to the Kitchen Supervisor for preparation and assembly of all menu items for Roast.
- Put together product according to specifications.
- Ensure fresh stock are available all the time
- Maintain high degree of cleanliness at the station and equipment
- Ensure that all the sauces, salad dressings, side dishes and soups are freshly prepared in accordance with the recipes
- Ensure that the kitchen equipment is well maintained and rationally utilized
- Ensure that the main kitchen, wash up, server and grill are kept clean and tidy at all times
WHO ARE YOU?
- Diploma or certificate in Hospitality management or any related course.
- 2 years’ experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Passionate about food, beverage and customer service.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 15th June 2018.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any further questions about this vacancy, visit our website at www.tamarind.co.ke.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com