Job Vacancy: Supervisor
Unit: Roast By Carnivore
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based at the Roast By Carnivore.
Roast by carnivore is your casual, dine out restaurant that offers a deliciously inspiring selection of ‘signature’ sandwiches, pulled pork/ beef and chicken, meat rich platters, fresh crunchy salads and a selection of sides & bites coupled with great customer experience.
We also serve the refreshing classic dawa (yes the original dawa cocktail was created by the Tamarind Group) other cocktails and a fully stocked bar. Roast by carnivore is proudly 100% Kenyan brand and part of the Tamarind Group.
- Manage all areas of operations including service, wait staff, bartenders, while ensuring the restaurant’s standards of quality, service and operations are maintained Pre bus tables within one minute when the customers have cleared their food and seek customer satisfaction.
- Manage operations during scheduled shifts that include, daily decision-making, staff support, guest interaction, scheduling, planning, and upholding quality product and service standards, as well as cleanliness.
- Train and develop all servers, bussers, and bartenders
- Identify operational opportunities to build sales and control costs and develop and implement those opportunities.
- Monitor and assist in daily, weekly, and, monthly inventory processes.
- Prepare end of shift reports to monitor all financial, inventory and cash-handling aspects of the operation.
- Supervising the floor during meal periods to ensure that all Tamarind Group standards and steps of service are met through all guests interactions
WHO ARE YOU?
- Diploma from an accredited college or university in Hotel management or equivalent in service industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- The ability to manage a team in a supervisory capacity
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly presentable with a pro-active approach to maintaining excellent customer service.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
The application deadline is 15th June 2018.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any further questions about this vacancy, Visit our website at www.tamarind.co.ke.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org