Vacant Position: Sales Admin
Nature of Job: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate customer’s activities
- Receive customer’s orders on phone
- Coordinate sales on attainment of daily targets
- Resolve customer claims and queries
- Follow-up on timely delivery of orders
- Manage key accounts and establish customer relationships to increase sales
- Circulation of reports on as assigned
- Key in orders on the system and ensure all orders are serviced
- Answer to customer’s complaints in a timely manner
- Work closely with the delivery team
- Ensure all orders are captured accurately
- Prepare and analyze quality reports for Management review
Skills and Competencies:
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Having strong sense of responsibility and commitment to one’s duties
- Able to follow given instructions
- Time management skills
- Supervisory or leadership skills
- Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information.
- Strong written communication, exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Must exhibit excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Education / Experience:
- Degree / Diploma in sales and marketing or a business related course
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer applications
- 2-3 years working experience as a sales coordinator in a busy manufacturing environment
- Experience in logistics, dispatch, telesales and customer service will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.