Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Gross salary: Kes 50,000-60,000 per month Plus commission
Job Summary: Our client is looking to hire a qualified, dynamic and results oriented Sales Executive to bring new technology opportunities to small and medium size businesses.
This Sales Executive will be responsible for evaluating new technology opportunities, developing the strategic positioning, creating support presentations and matching the opportunities with potential Clients. This is an exciting opening for a strategic visionary that is on the cutting edge of technology.
- Understanding new technology and is able to ‘see’ and communicate the benefits the potential clients.
- Developing a sales strategy and execution plan to enter new markets as per the Company’s business plan.
- Contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
- Forecasting sales and budget, scheduling expenditures; analysing budget/actual variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Developing sales targets, projecting expected sales volume and profit for new products using a CRM system.
- Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating digital advertising or managing external consultants or agencies to do the same.
- Provide Business Development leadership to enter partnership agreements with new key accounts (e.g. Associations) in each market to accelerate acquisition efforts.
- Maintaining relationships with key clients by making periodic visits and phone calls; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, IT or any other related field.
- Must have over 5 years’ hands-on experience in Sales roles or preferably working in Telecommunication industry.
- Demonstrated track record of revenue growth and sales.
- Must have proven experience in strong leadership and team management.
- Knowledge and use of the CRM system is a must.
- Deep experience in digital sales, marketing, Multimedia, social media, IT is preferred.
- Strong business acumen and ability to negotiate.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive) to email@example.com by June 8th, 2018.
Please include your current/ previous salary on your CV.