Vacant Positions: Sales Executives
Nature of Job: Full time
Regions: All Counties
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets
- Study the type of sales outlets and adjust content of sales presentations
- Study potential volume of dealers and focus on sales efforts
- Phone sales and follow ups
- Field sales and marketing
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints
- Selling the products and ensuring the dealers are well stocked
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Make calls and communicate with customers to sell products
- Have to fulfill customer’s queries over phone and maintain email to follow up contacts, sales and queries
- Maintain daily, weekly report in a professional manner.
- Apart from contacting existing customers will have to reach out for new customers and dealers
- Maintain professional relationship with every customer
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate prices
- Must follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned tasks
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma/Degree in sales and Marketing
- 3-5 years of work experience in sales and marketing
- Customer care skills
- Debt collection skills
- Confident and bold
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org
State your county of interest in the subject line.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.