Vacant Position: Sales Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting To: CEO
Duty Station: Nairobi
Job Purpose: Our client who deals with honey products is looking to fill the above position. Reporting to the General Manager, the Head of Sales will be responsible for heading the sales function of the organization by providing required leadership and support to achieve the set sales target and grow brand equity.
- Building and maintaining key customer relationships and takes an active role
- Preparation of sales budgets
- Preparation of sales targets and achieving them
Description Of Duties
- Preparing an efficient and effective Sales strategy and yearly business plan, working closely with the CEO;
- Directing, managing and coordinating the implantation of the sales & marketing strategy developed.
- Provide leadership in the area of Sales – directing, managing and coordinating the sales team;
- Proactive approach to the role, including monthly updates to the annual sales and marketing strategy as required including liaison with the finance and other functions of the company;
- Conduct Sales & Reservations team performance appraisals; monthly and quarterly in line with company approved policies & procedures; Ensure superior sales service delivery to all customers;
- Identifies key customers / market segments, and establishes goals for existing and new key accounts through the establishment of detailed action plans for each segment, including the corporate market.
- Manage customer relationship and respond to customer reviews and feedback in a timely and professional manner;
- Provide guidance in preparation of monthly reports.
- Efficiently manages the Sales Budget.
- Lead the sales meetings, reporting on activities, market trends and business leads,
- Perform related duties and special projects that may be assigned from time to time.
Decision Making: Prepares sales report for final decision making to the CEO
Supervision: Works independently in routine tasks under the general direction of the CEO
Responsibilities: Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, skills development and product and service knowledge development.
- Minimum degree in a business field.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketers. Degree in marketing sales and marketing option
Relevant Experience and Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales
- Ability to effectively organise and execute activities
- Demonstrate high level of work ethics, integrity and professional conduct
- Excellent Negotiation and communication skills.
Performance Standards: Specifically as agreed from time to time in the annual plans and during other executive meetings and the detailed employee’s key performance indicators (KPI) in the annual work plans.
Interested and qualified candidate to share cv to email@example.com