Join the family as a Control Room Manager at Securex Agencies Limited that offers exceptional work environment with opportunities to advance and learn.
We are seeking to recruit focused and results driven individual who will manage the control room for effective alarm monitoring and appropriate communication.
Job Summary: He/ She will be responsible for organizing and directing the day-to-day activities related to the operations of the Control Room. Managing, training & guiding radio controllers in performing their duties. Provides support, reports & resolves problems and complaints.
- To ensure proper monitoring of security alarm receiver, interpretation of zones and dispatch the appropriate backup vehicles.
- Ensure proper liaison with the backup Crew commanders and the relevant reports are communicated to the client and other stakeholders.
- Ensure proper allocation of duties for the controllers.
- To monitor the location of backup on an hourly basis.
- Ensure appropriate proper recording alarm activations, dispatch timings.
- Ensure proper recording of incident report in the relevant Occurrence Books.
- To liaise with the police and other service providers in case of an incident or emergency.
- To monitor the daily attendance of the backup crew and maintain proper call up records.
- To report any incidents to the senior management immediately.
- To report any indiscipline of the backup crew.
- To liaise with Zone Managers with regards to deployment of crews.
- To keep the Zone Managers informed of all incidents and alarm activations occurring during a tour of duty
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business Related course
- 5 years’ experience in a control room setup
- Aggressive and self-driven and able to work under minimal supervision
- Proven decision making and problem solving capabilities
- Team leader/player
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Organized , able to prioritize
- Result oriented
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before or by 5th May, 2018.