Our client is looking for a professional, highly driven and results oriented individual to competitively fill the position of Senior Assistant Customer Service.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Customer Service Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible position for ensuring excellence in customer service delivery to enhance business growth.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to customer queries on prices, product availability and any other account information;
- Acting as the liaison for the department with other departments;
- Receiving, logging and seeking solutions to customer queries and complaints and ensuring turn around closure of issues as per the Service Charter;
- Following up on customer orders.
- Preparing report on previous day’s activities and reports on lost opportunities through unserved orders;
- Responding empathetically to customer complaints/feedback, while recording details;
- Ensuring that the complaint is eventually closed out to the satisfaction of the customer;
- Escalating emergency calls to the relevant employee/s or departments;
- Calling designated account customers on regular basis to confirm fixed delivery schedule orders prior to delivery; and
- Assisting in marketing activities of the Corporation.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Diploma in Customer Service or Communications or Business Administration or any relevant field
- At least 3 years relevant experience in busy customer service environment
- Good relationship building skills
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- A high degree of integrity, responsibility and confidentiality;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving skills; and
- Computer competency.
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, and are thus required to submit clearance certificates from the following institutions together with the job application:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics & Anti – Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Evidence of on-going clearance is admissible subject to satisfactory results (presentation of a clearance certificate from the above institutions) before the selection process.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us not later than 17.00 hours on Tuesday 5th June 2018.
Ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Indicate your current and expected salary.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.