Job Vacancy: Senior Projects Manager – Engineering
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is an Engineering and Construction company specializing in steelworks and steel structures with an inclination to oil and gas industry as well as mining.
They seek to hire a competent and action oriented Senior Project Manager.
She/ He will tasked with planning, organizing and rolling out projects medium to large and when required small projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervision over the contracts, planning, costing and staffing of projects for implementation.
- Engineering and timeline being organized or attended to as per requirements.
- Represent the organization and the project at client- and client consultant – progress meeting.
- Report internally on daily, weekly and monthly project progress.
- Guard the technical integrity of project implementation.
- Supervise the HSE and QAQC project management implementation.
- Guide the project contractual implementation.
- Steer and control the works of team members.
- Responsible for Time, Money, Resources, Information and Client relation on assigned projects.
- Evaluate projects at completion and do financial analyses of the larger projects.
- Contribute to project tenders ito, project design, and organization and project costing.
- Project management from a strong engineering driven approach.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree / Master’s Degree in Engineering additional Commercial knowledge or experience, preferably an MBA.
- Lean belt (green or black) and or Prince 2 knowledge or certificates are commendable.
- Over 5 years’ experience in larger projects, 40 or more people.
- Experience in project management in implementation of larger works in industrial and or gas and oil installations.
- Proven success in project management within budget and time frames.
- Network in industry, preferably oil, gas, and storage tanks.
- Experience with piping and custody transfer measuring, production management.
- Strong financial management expertise by experience
- Fact oriented, objective analyses and ability to mentor
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Projects Manager- Engineering) to Jobs@corporatestaffing.co.ke before Wednesday, 9th May 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Mayfair Suites, 4th floor, Westlands.