Job Vacancies: Senior Software Engineers (.NET)
This is a great opportunity for experienced web technology experts with an entrepreneurial spirit to be part of a pioneering initiative in Nairobi.
We are ScrummIT and we just touched down in Nairobi.
We are new.
We are ambitious.
We are international.
And we breathe Agile development.
We’re looking for Senior Software Engineers to lead web development projects for major international customers.
- C# experienced
- Asp.net MVC (preferably .NET Core) experienced
- Database and T-sql experienced
- Entity framework experienced
- Design pattern experienced
- CI & CD experienced
- MS Azure experienced
- GIT knowledge
- Writing awesome code is in your blood. You have years of experience to bank on.
- Understanding complex, multi layered & loosely coupled architecture documents is peanuts for you.
- You think we are foolish for guessing that you don’t know what words as TDD, CI, CD, DevOps, Gitt pushes, Cloud services, Microservices, Bamboo and noSQL are.
- Next to .Net you obviously know your Vue.js, React, HTML5, CSS and so on.
- Quality is important to you. You practice unit testing, integration testing, code reviews and constant communication to ensure the best outcome.
- You are committed to the bigger picture of large software ecosystems; you are constantly thinking about the future when building new applications and features.
- You have heard of that thing called Agile / Scrum and desperately want to be involved in it.
What you will help build:
- Complex software solutions for major international customers in close collaboration with our CEO and product owner
- Code that is efficient, reusable, reliable and high quality
- Awesome applications that have the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness
- Project teams that work with focus and commitment to identify bottlenecks, bugs and solutions to solve and address these issues
- A team culture based on collaboration, trust, respect and openness
What we have to offer:
- Competitive salary package with full Medical coverage
- A 1-on-1 connection to the best and brightest developers in The Netherlands and in China. They are Microsoft Gold certified and the best in the field.
- Close collaboration with Project Managers and Product Owners to get that international feel of doing business.
- Inhouse and external training to bring yourself and the company to the next level
- An Agile coach that guides and trains you on a daily base.
- An active role in a distributed/remote and 100% online development team.
- A voice in shaping and enabling our goal to grow to 25 developers in Nairobi.
- The possibility to travel to Amsterdam and meet our international clients.
- Regular hackatons and Freaky Fridays to work on your own initiatives.
How to Apply:
Apply to this job with your resume and GIT link at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show us that you are experienced by clearly including your GIT link and that your resume is a summary of the asp.NET and C# projects you have accomplished.
ScrummIT is an IT services company. ScrummIT is closely tied to rb2 in The Netherlands.
We create fully operational development teams for our clients all over the world. We work for brands like T-Mobile, Skyscanner, GoBear and so many more. Within our teams you will be focussed on delivering increments of working software, dedicated for one of our clients.
I am Mark van der Ploeg and I founded ScrummIT, together with my business partner. Over 10 years I have managed and worked closely with international clients, as well as international IT teams. I have been responsible for building e-commerce platforms, meta search platforms and apps in different forms and shapes. The last 4 years I have lived in Hong Kong, Singapore and China, building development teams up to 50 people.
I am a true believer of self-organising and responsible teams. In other words: I believe in the Agile methodology. That means that everything I do is aimed to enable developers to deliver the best software possible.
Come work for us, it’s the start of something inspirational!