Vacant Position: Software Business Development and Practice Head
Job Ref: EHC/1089/18
The Role: Responsible for developing the S/W practice and creating business through business development activities. The practice head is expected to create a business plan (Short term, medium term, Long term) and execute the plan to achieve planed revenues and profits.
Is expected to work in a matrix structure with a team of highly professional sales and other practice teams.
With proven track record of creating and managing S/W practice.
- Identify offerings based on market potential. Create offerings and go to Market
- Build team based on Business plan and offerings
- Create industry relationships to complement and strengthen our offerings. Business Development and demand generation activities
- Collaborative and team oriented, innovative in approach and passionate about work. Reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity, commitment.
- Responsible for achieving assigned quotas and goals and for the overall sales strategies and results.
- Responsible for end to end sales cycle for the S/W business including Project delivery and cash realization.
- Leverage on relationships and market intelligence on lead generation, account planning and new account development and expanding existing accounts.
- Engage with End Customer’s for business address
- Identify and qualify long term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats.
- Develop and deliver BD/sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Maintain up-to date knowledge of Industry trend, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets.
- Understand organizations business needs, develop application of products and services and effectively communicate value added solutions to meet those needs, including researching and developing lists of potential customers, identifying and qualifying business opportunities, making regular BD/sales calls to develop relationships and following-up on leads.
- Prepare formal proposals and present to all levels of the organization including executive level. Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, overcome obstacles for closure and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycles
- Create and update annual plans, determine market strategies and goals for each sales manager/vertical for each offering.
- Support the Sales teams in achieving their targets.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent. 15-20 Years of total Experience in IT and at least 10 years in S/W industry
- Team management –should have handled a team of at-least 5 people (Direct Reportees). Experience in direct selling, customer facing.
- Experience in creating S/W offerings and business model. Strong Analytical and Commercial skills
- Should have strong communication and presentation Skills. Domain knowledge of Telecom and Banking verticals.
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com by 30th May, 2018 quoting the position in the subject line, current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted